Join psychiatrist Dr. Kyle Jamison as he discusses two important mental health issues.
How to Manage Stress:
- Maintain routines as much as possible.
- Exercise regularly.
- Spend time outside, while social distancing.
- Stay connected to others.
- Focus on the facts of COVID-19 and avoid overexposure to news.
- Find time to unwind, do something you enjoy.
Symptoms of Depression:
- Losing interest in usual activities.
- Isolating yourself from friends and family.
Kyle Jamison, Ph.D.
Indiana University School of Medicine